Tickets for the 12th Annual Middle East Conference are now on sale:
The London Business School Middle East Club is delighted to invite you to the 12th annual Middle East Conference.
The theme of the 2014 Middle East Conference is “Bridging the Gap“. We would like to offer you an unparalleled opportunity to engage with the region’s leading CEO’s, entrepreneurs, financiers, innovators and leaders through five keynote speeches and a panel session on the future of Islamic Finance held by professionals from J.P. Morgan, Strategy& (Formerly known as Booz & Company), Cobalt Underwriting and King & Spalding, which will be followed by a networking reception.
- HRH Prince Turki bin Faisal Al Saud, Former Saudi Ambassador to the United States and Founder of the King Faisal Foundation
- HE Riad T. Salamé, Governor of Banque du Liban
- Shaikha Al Bahar, Deputy Group CEO of National Bank of Kuwait
- Dr. Saad Al Barrak, Chairman of ILA Group and former CEO of Zain Group
- Joe Saddi, Managing Director at Strategy& (formerly Booz & Company)
The Conference will be held on Friday the 30th of May (1PM-8PM) at the Landmark Hotel in London. For queries, please contact: MEC_LBS@london.edu
Register for the Conference here: